MULTI-FIBER DISTRIBUTION INDOOR CABLE Ⅱ-SJA010
● Used in indoor cabling, especially used as distribution cable.
● Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
● Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
● The mechanical characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
● Soft, flexible, easy to splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
● Meet various requirements of market and clients.
● Fiber Type: G652、G655 or G657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b multi-mode fiber, or other types of fiber;
● Jacket Material: Environmental flame-retardant polyvinylchloride (PVC), environmental low smoke zero halogen flame retardant polyolefin (LSZH), environmental halogen flame retardant polyolefin (ZRPO), environmental thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), or other contracted material;
● Jacket Color: (Including color of fiber) meets the requirements of relevant standards, or other contracted color;
● Cable Dimension: The nominal diameter, or other contracted;
● Delivery Length: 1km or 2km, or other contracted length;
● Other Requirements: Other contracted special requirements.